Stanley QCL240-E-626 Privacy Lever Lockset
$79.00Usually Ships: 5-10 Days
- Medium Duty – ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
- ADA Compliant, Fire-Rated – 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Privacy Function – ANSI F76
A better solution for standard-duty applications.
STANLEY Commercial Hardware’s QCL200 standard-duty cylindrical lock series provides a better solution for light commercial applications. Designed for quick installation, easy retrofit, longer performance life, and vandal resistance, the QCL200 series offers a better initial value and significant long-term savings. The QCL200 series cylindrical locks combine quality, performance, and value—and are backed by the name more Americans trust with their security.
QCL240 / ANSI F76 Privacy Function: Push-button locking. Can be opened from outside with a small screwdriver. Turning inside lever or closing door releases button. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress. Clutch feature disengages outside lever from latch when locked to prevent vandalism.
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Sierra (E) Lever Design
- Tested to meet Grade 2 specification of 400,000 cycles
- Standard clutching mechanism provides resistance to damage caused by physical force
- Thru-bolt design and heavy-duty spring tension provides longer performance life and prevents lever sag
- Compartmentalized packaging allows for quick and easy installation
ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series—Grade 2
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL-cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
626 Satin Chrome
1/2" throw – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face