Stanley QCL140-E-626 Privacy Lever Lock
$160.00Usually Ships: 5-10 Days
- Heavy Duty – ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- ADA Compliant, Fire-Rated – 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Privacy Function – ANSI F76
High value for high-use applications.
STANLEY Commercial Hardware QCL100 Series Grade 1 heavy-duty cylindrical locks deliver quality, performance, and long-term durability at a great value. When you need a reliable lockset for high traffic, heavy abuse applications, the QCL100 series offers flexible solutions with built-in security features to meet those demands.
QCL140 / ANSI F76 Privacy Function: Push-button locking. Can be opened from outside with a small screwdriver. Turning inside lever or closing door releases button. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress. Clutch feature disengages outside lever from latch when locked to prevent vandalism.
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Sierra (E) Lever Design
- Tested to meet Grade 1 specification of 800,000 cycles
- Standard clutching mechanism provides resistance to damage caused by physical force
- Thru-bolt design and heavy-duty spring tension provides longer performance life and prevents lever sag
- Compartmentalized packaging allows for quick and easy installation
ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series—Grade 1
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL-cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
626 Satin Chrome
1/2" throw – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face