Pemko 2008STC x Q380 Acoustic Latching Panic Saddle Threshold w/ Encased Foam Seal
$35.00Usually Ships: 5-10 Days
- 36″L x 4″W x 1/2″H
- Barrier-free, ADA compliant, fire-rated
- Reduces sound transmission
Pemko 2008STCxQ380 Acoustic Latching Panic Saddle Threshold w/ Polyurethane Coated Acoustic Foam (Q380)
Reduces Sound Transmission for Quieter Spaces
Pemko Acoustic Thresholds assist with sound attenuation, helping to muffle the sounds that travel through a closed door. Acoustic thresholds are especially useful in areas where noise levels are different, such as a door from a factory to a conference room, or from a music classroom or theater to the hallway.
Pemko Acoustic Thresholds can help door assemblies meet ANSI Standard S12.60-2002, Acoustical Performance Criteria, Design Requirements, and Guidelines for Schools. This can help school projects earn LEED IEQ School Specific Credits for Enhanced Acoustical Performance.
2008APK (STCxQ380): A – Mill Finish Aluminum Aluminum with Black PemkoPrene (PK)
- Air Infiltration Tested – Air infiltration tested in accordance with ASTM E283-04.
- Sound Tested – Tested in accordance with ASTM E 90-2009. Standard. Tested to meet ANSI Standard S12.60-2010, Acoustical Performance Criteria.
- Barrier-Free -2008_PK meets the barrier-free requirements of ICC/ANSI A117.1-2009
- BHMA Certified
- Fire Rated – UL10C – Positive Pressure
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
A – Mill Finish Aluminum
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
Up to 3 Hours with metal doors; 90 minutes with wood doors