The Norton 1601 is typically used as an aluminum storefront door closer, for light to medium traffic. A staple in the industry, these ANSI/BHMA Grade-1 closers are designed for exterior or interior doors.
- Includes hold open arm
- Tri-style® packaging: regular, top jamb or parallel mounting
- Exceeds 25 million cycles (independently verified) for long life and fewer replacements
- One-piece, heavy-duty cast aluminum body
- High strength aluminum alloy closer body provides for long life
- Independent latch, sweep and backcheck intensity valves to ensure positive control
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4, Grade 1 certified
- Meets requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act
689 Aluminum, 690 Statuary Bronze, 691 Light Bronze, 693 Black, 696 Brass
|Templating (Hole Pattern)||
3/4" x 9-1/16"
Parallel Arm (Push Side), Regular (Pull Side), Top Jamb (Push Side)
ANSI/BHMA A156.4, Grade 1 certified
Cast Aluminum Body
Adjustable Spring Size 1-6