Falcon T301S Grade 1 Privacy Cylindrical Lock, Non-keyed, Quantum Lever, Standard Rose
The T Series extra heavy-duty Grade 1 cylindrical lock is designed to stand up to high-traffic and heavy-abuse applications. The T Series is constructed with a compression spring that allows the lock to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 testing requirements. Perfect for high-use institutional applications, the T Series lock delivers by providing a solid product at a solid price.
ANSI Function F76 – Latch bolt by levers. Outside lever locked by push button in inside lever. Rotating inside lever or closing door releases push button. Emergency release in outside lever unlocks door.
- Heavy-duty compression springs behind the rose provide consistent lever return and prevent lever sag
- Trim is through-bolted with two 10-32 screws coated with thread sealant
- Certified Grade 1 and UL10C 3-hour A label
- Lever designs exceed ADA and state disability requirements
- Adjustable door thickness from 1-3/4” to 2-1/8” to fit all common door thicknesses
- Non-handed design
- Does not require field disassembly for re-handing
606 Satin Brass, 613 Oil Rubbed Bronze, 622 Matte Black, 626 Satin Chrome
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
UL/cUL listed up to 3 Hours (A Label) – UL symbol on the latch front
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
1/2" throw – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation