Falcon SC61A RWPA, SC60 Series Light / Medium Duty Closer, Regular Arm with PA Bracket, Less Cover Standard
The SC60A Series is designed for light-to medium-duty applications, like a small business or office building. It is intended for interior use with aluminum storefronts and mixed-use complexes. It mounts three ways and features the most common hole pattern in the door control industry – retrofits Norton 1600.
The SC61A features a single-piece cast aluminum body and a 1-3/8” heat-treated steel piston, a heat-treated pinion, and staked valves. The SC60A Series standard door closer is certified ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1, is UL listed, and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
Rw/PA – Regular Arm with Parallel Arm Bracket. Includes adjustable forearm assembly to accommodate a variety of door types and frame conditions. Parallel Arm (PA) bracket allows closer to be installed on the ‘push’ side of the door in a parallel arm type configuration.
- Standard Tri-Pack includes arm and bracket for Regular Pull Side, Top Jamb or Parallel Arm Mounting
- Separate adjustable general speed, latch speed and backcheck
- Universal screw pack for aluminum, hollow metal, and wood doors, includes self reaming and tapping screws
- AL, BHMA 689 – Silver Painted (Resembles Aluminum Finish)
- DKB, BHMA 695 – Dark Bronze Painted (Spray Duranodic)
- MTBK, BHMA 622 – Matte Black
Models: SC61A-RWPA-AL, SC61A-RWPA-AL-SLIM, SC61A-RWPA-DKB, SC61A-RWPA-MTBK
622 Matte Black, 689 Aluminum, 695 Dark Bronze
|Templating (Hole Pattern)||
3/4" x 9-1/16"
Parallel Arm (Push Side), Regular (Pull Side), Top Jamb (Push Side)
Cast Aluminum Body
Adjustable Spring Size 1-5
Hollow Metal, Wood or Aluminum
Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4 – Grade-1
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL and cUL Listed – up to 3 Hours (Non-Rated with Hold Open Arms)
None (Slim Cover Optional)