Need Help? Call 1-844-TRUDOOR(844-878-3667) | Arizona 623-748-9122
A door closer is a mechanical device that closes a door, after someone opens it, or after it was automatically opened. Door closers are required for Fire-Rated doors, which need to remain closed, to help prevent the spread of fire and smoke. Door closers have internal springs & hydraulic oil with cylinders and have valves that adjust the speed of the door closing and latching.
- For use with Steel and Wood Doors up to 260 lbs.
- Barrier Free to Meet ADA Compliance
- Hold Open Arm options available
- Closers to match all hole patterns (LCN, Norton, Cal Royal, etc.)
Starting at $52
We only provide commercial closers that meet ANSI A156.4 – Grade-1 Standards.
Grade-1 (Standard Duty)
- Design Hardware: 116 Series
- Cal-Royal: 500 Series
- Norton: 1600 Series
Grade-1 (Medium Duty)
- Design Hardware: 316 Series
- Cal-Royal: 900 Series
- Falcon: SC-80 Series
- LCN: 1450 Series
- LCN: 1461 Series
Grade-1 (Heavy / Extra Heavy Duty)
- Design Hardware: 416 Series
- Cal-Royal: CR441 Series
- LCN: 4040XP Series
- Introducing the 316R Replacement Door Closer from Design Hardware. The 316R includes a Patented Mounting Plate - Can be used to retrofit a wide variety of the most popular door closers on the market without drilling new holes in the door. Replaces over 30 of most popular brands*, including...
- Cal-Royal: 300, 500, 900, CR441
- Corbin Russwin: 3200, 3600, 6200, 6400
- Design Hardware: 116, 316, 416
- Dorma: 8600, 7200, 7300
- Falcon (Dor-O-Matic): SC60, SC70, SC80
- Hager: 5100, 5200, 5300, 5400
- LCN: 4040, 4041, 4110, 1460
- Norton: 1600, 8100, 8300, 8500, 7500, 7700
- Sargent: 1430
- Yale: 50, 150, 400, 3100, 3300, 3500, 4400
Surface closers can be mounted top jamb, regular arm or parallel arm.
Regular Arm Mount
Parallel Arm Mount
Standard door closer finishes: Dark Bronze, Brass and Aluminum