Stanley QCL260-E-626 Classroom Lever Lockset
$99.00Usually Ships: 10-20 Days
- Medium Duty – ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
- ADA Compliant, Fire-Rated – 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Classroom Function – ANSI F84
A better solution for standard-duty applications.
STANLEY Commercial Hardware’s QCL200 standard-duty cylindrical lock series provides a better solution for light commercial applications. Designed for quick installation, easy retrofit, longer performance life, and vandal resistance, the QCL200 series offers a better initial value and significant long-term savings. The QCL200 series cylindrical locks combine quality, performance, and value—and are backed by the name more Americans trust with their security.
QCL260 / ANSI F84 Classroom Function: Key required to either lock or unlock outside lever. Inside lever is always unlocked and free for immediate egress. Clutch feature disengages outside lever from latch when locked to prevent vandalism.
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Sierra (E) Lever Design
- Tested to meet Grade 2 specification of 400,000 cycles
- Standard clutching mechanism provides resistance to damage caused by physical force
- Thru-bolt design and heavy-duty spring tension provides longer performance life and prevents lever sag
- Compartmentalized packaging allows for quick and easy installation
626 Satin Chrome
ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series—Grade 2
|Cylinder & Keys||
6-pin conventional, keyed different, with 2 keys
Schlage C Keyway
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL-cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"