Stanley QCL160-E-626 Classroom Lever Lockset
$195.00Usually Ships: 10-20 Days
- Heavy Duty – ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- ADA Compliant, Fire-Rated – 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Classroom Function – ANSI F84
High value for high-use applications.
STANLEY Commercial Hardware QCL100 Series Grade 1 heavy-duty cylindrical locks deliver quality, performance, and long-term durability at a great value. When you need a reliable lockset for high traffic, heavy abuse applications, the QCL100 series offers flexible solutions with built-in security features to meet those demands.
QCL160 / ANSI F84 Classroom Function: Key required to either lock or unlock outside lever. Inside lever is always unlocked and free for immediate egress. Clutch feature disengages outside lever from latch when locked to prevent vandalism.
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Sierra (E) Lever Design
- Tested to meet Grade 1 specification of 800,000 cycles
- Standard clutching mechanism provides resistance to damage caused by physical force
- Thru-bolt design and heavy-duty spring tension provides longer performance life and prevents lever sag
- Compartmentalized packaging allows for quick and easy installation
626 Satin Chrome
ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series—Grade 1
|Cylinder & Keys||
6-pin conventional, keyed different, with 2 keys
Schlage C Keyway
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL-cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"