Schlage ND96PD RHO (Rhodes) Heavy Duty Vandlgard Storeroom Lever Lock
$439.74This item ships FREE! Usually Ships: 1-2 Days
- Extra Heavy Duty – ANSI Grade 1
- Outside Always Locked – Entry by Key Only
- Vandlgard = Clutching Lever Design
Regarded as one of the world’s strongest cylindrical locksets, ND Series locks have been the most popular Schlage product ever since Walter Schlage invented the cylindrical lock in 1920. The ND Series is ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and performs beyond the Grade 1 standards. The Schlage ND is extremely versatile and is regularly used in healthcare, education, government, office, retail, and other commercial applications. Because the ND uses an ANSI 161 door prep, commonly used across cylindrical locks, it is ideal for both new construction and retrofit applications.
Vandlgard™ trim is specifically designed for highly abusive environments. The outside lever rotates freely up and down when locked, limiting the ability of vandals to apply excessive force to the chassis.
ANSI Function F86 – Outside lever always disengaged. – Entrance by key only. – Vandlgard allows outside spindle to disengage from latch when locked. – Inside lever always free for immediate egress.
- Significantly exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 requirements
- Withstands 3,100 in-lb. of abusive lever torque, as well as 1,600 lbs. of offset lever pull for protection against pry bar attacks
- Not only strong from attacks, but it also shows nearly zero droop or wobble after 16 million cycles
- The strongest cylindrical lock Schlage has ever built
Schlage C Keyway
626 Satin Chrome
Meets and Exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL/cUL listed up to 3 Hours (A Label) – UL symbol on the latch front
|Cylinder & Keys||
6-pin conventional, keyed different, with 2 keys
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation