McKinney T4A3386 – 5.0″ x 4.5″ Heavy-Weight NRP Ball Bearing Hinge (Non-Removable Pin) – US32D
$76.86Usually Ships: 3-5 Business Days
- NRP (Non-Removable Pin) – Set Screw in Barrel
- .180 Heavy Weight – Ball Bearing
- Five Knuckle, Template Hole Pattern
Recommended for use on high frequency and/or heavy wood or metal doors in schools, hospitals, or other public buildings where heavy traffic is experienced.
Non-Removable Pin also known as security hinges are used with outswinging doors with locking hardware. Typically found on exterior doors that swing outward. A set screw in the barrel prevents the removal of the hinge pin.
- US32D/630 – Stainless Steel Finish
- Heavy weight hinges should be used on all extra heavy doors or those exposed to high-frequency use
- Packed with wood and metal screws
- T4A3386- Stainless steel base
630 Satin Stainless Steel
5" x 4.5"
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156 .1
Certified to meet UL standards (3hr)