Hager BB1168 NRP 4.5″ x 4.5″ Heavy Weight Ball Bearing Hinge (Non-Removable Pin)
$25.00Usually Ships: 2-3 Days
- NRP (Non-Removable Pin) – Set Screw in Barrel
- .180 Heavy Weight, ball bearing
- US26D satin chrome finish
Non-Removable Pin also known as security hinges are used with out-swinging doors with locking hardware. Typically found on doors that swing outward. A set screw in the barrel prevents the removal of the hinge pin.
Today, the Hager name is synonymous with commercial hinges. In fact, they are the industry’s premier designer and manufacturer of commercial hinges. With legendary quality, time-tested durability, and consistent superior performance, Hager is the one name, and one brand, you can count on to provide it all.
- NRP = Non-Removable Pin
- ANSI A8111
- Four ball bearings
- For use on heavy weight doors and doors requiring high-frequency service
- Complies with NFPA80 requirements for use on fire-rated door assemblies