FB458 flush bolts are used to secure the inactive leaf of metal double doors, so the active door can lock into it. Flush bolts are installed in the top and bottom edges of the door. When flipped, the top bolt projects into the frame head. The bottom bolt projects into the floor or threshold.
- Round bolt head requires only a punched hole in door frame. Use of strike optional. Special design of guide and flat-sided bolt tip to prevent bolt rotation.
- Bolt tip 1/2″ diameter
- Bolt throw is 3/4″ with a 7/8″ vertical adjustment
- Bolt backset is 3/4″ Standard rod length is 12″, which is measured from the center of the flush bolt body to the bolt tip
- Optional 24″ rod available for top bolt – for fire-rated doors only with AHJ approval
- Meets ANSI A156.16, L04261
- UL Listed 3 Hour fire doors 8’0″ X 10’0″. Fire-rated openings require top and bottom bolt.
- 8-32 X 1″ FPHMS
605 Bright Brass, 606 Satin Brass, 612 Satin Bronze, 613 Oil Rubbed Bronze, 619 Satin Nickel, 622 Matte Black, 625 Bright Chrome, 626 Satin Chrome
Meets ANSI A156.16, L04261
UL Listed 3 Hour fire doors 8’0" X 10’0". Fire rated openings require top and bottom bolt.
1" Wide x 2" Long x 5/64" Thick
1″ Wide x 6-3/4″ Long x 1-1/8″ Deep
15/16″ Wide x 2-1/4″ Long x 5/64″ Thick