Falcon W561CPD SRD (DANE Small Rose) Classroom Lever Lock
$88.28Usually Ships: 1-2 Business Days
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 2 certified
- SR = Small Rose (2-9/16″ diameter)
- ADA compliant, 3 hour fire-rated
Falcon W561CPD SRD 626 Grade 2 Classroom Cylindrical Lock, Key in Lever Cylinder, Dane Lever, Small Rose, Satin Chrome Finish
When an affordable lock is needed for low to medium traffic doorways in office, government, retail, industrial or multi-family applications, the W Series lock fits perfectly. The Falcon W Series offers a quality product at a value price, and is backed by one of the best names in the business – Allegion.
ANSI Function F84 – Deadlocking latch bolt by levers. Outside lever is locked by key in outside lever. Inside lever is always free.
- Small Rose W Lock has 2-9/16″ (65mm) diameter rose instead of 3-3/8″ (86mm)
- Non-handed for easy field assembly
- Heavy-duty springs for better lever return and to prevent sagging
- Manufactured to Allegion’s industry-leading quality standards
626 Satin Chrome
SRD (Dane Small Rose)
Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 2
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL/cUL listed up to 3 Hours – UL symbol on the latch front
|Cylinder & Keys||
6-pin conventional, keyed different, with 2 keys
Schlage C Keyway
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
10 Year Limited