Falcon K561BD DANE Heavy Duty Classroom Lever Lock (Less SFIC)
$142.00Usually Ships: 5-10 Days
- Heavy Duty – Grade 1 – 626 Finish
- Lock/Unlock by Key – Inside Always Unlocked
- For SFIC Core – Less Core
High traffic, high abuse door openings demand a Grade 1 quality lock to keep doors secure. When quality and reliability are needed but cost is a concern, the certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Falcon K Series can do the job. The Falcon K Series offers a quality product at a value price, and is backed by one of the best names in the business – Allegion.
ANSI Function F84 – Deadlocking latch bolt by levers. Outside lever is locked by key in outside lever. Inside lever is always free.
Interchangeable core users can enjoy the convenience of fast rekeying without having to disassemble the lock.
SFIC = Small Size Interchangeable Core
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Clutching lever design allows the lever to move when locked without unlatching the door, preventing damage to the chassis
- Four through bolts for added strength, providing high security and peace of mind
- Lever security caps to help prevent undesired lever removal and lever sag after continual use
- Manufactured to Allegion’s industry-leading quality standards
Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC) Cylinder (Less Core)
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL/cUL listed up to 3 Hours (A Label) – UL symbol on the latch front
1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
626 Satin Chrome