Falcon K511BD DANE Heavy Duty Entry Lever Lock (Less SFIC)
$142.00Usually Ships: 5-10 Days
- Heavy Duty – Grade 1 – 626 Finish
- For SFIC Core – Less Core
- ADA Compliant – 3 Hour Fire-Rated
High traffic, high abuse door openings demand a Grade 1 quality lock to keep doors secure. When quality and reliability are needed but cost is a concern, the certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Falcon K Series can do the job. The Falcon K Series offers a quality product at a value price, and is backed by one of the best names in the business – Allegion.
ANSI Function F109 – Turn/push button locking. Pushing and turning button locks outside lever requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Push button locking. Pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked by key or by rotating inside lever. Inside lever always free. Deadlocking latch bolt.
Interchangeable core users can enjoy the convenience of fast rekeying without having to disassemble the lock.
SFIC = Small Size Interchangeable Core
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Clutching lever design allows the lever to move when locked without unlatching the door, preventing damage to the chassis
- Four through bolts for added strength, providing high security and peace of mind
- Lever security caps to help prevent undesired lever removal and lever sag after continual use
- Manufactured to Allegion’s industry-leading quality standards
Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC) Cylinder (Less Core)
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL/cUL listed up to 3 Hours (A Label) – UL symbol on the latch front
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
626 Satin Chrome