The Electric latch retraction (EL) feature provides control of latch retraction by guard or security system, allowing free entrance from outside or trim side of door. The EL system can be activated to hold the latch open momentarily or for extended peroids of time, and can be interfaced with autmatic doors, card readers, automatic fire alarm systems, etc.
EL system requirements:
- The EL application requires the use of the PS914-2RS power supply.
- Power transfer hinge or electric power transfer required. Solenoid rated for continuous-duty operation with PS914-2RS (required power supply).
- Deadlocking Latchbolt Standard
- 299 Roller Strike Standard
- All mounting screws are concealed, sheet metal screws and machine screws standard
- 2-3/4″ maximum projection, 2″ dogged
US26D (626) Satin Chrome
Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards
2-3/4" maximum, 2" dogged
|Minimum Stile Width|
4" w/ Standard Roller Strike
299 roller strike standard
Stainless steel, 3/4" throw – Deadlocking
All mounting screws are concealed, sheet metal screws and machine screws standard
1-3/4″ Thick Metal or Wood Doors
|Buy American Act Compliance|
Meets Buy Amercian Act – Made in USA
Falcon - MEL-25R-EO Rim Exit Device w/ Motorized Electric Latch RetractionStarting at: $715.00Usage: Heavy Duty
Falcon - 25-R-EO Panic Rim Exit DeviceStarting at: $385.00Usage: Heavy Duty
Falcon - 25R-CO-100 Rim Exit Device with CO-100-993R-70 Electronic Keypad LeverStarting at: $1,000.00Usage: Heavy Duty
Falcon - 25R-L Panic Bar Rim Exit Device with LeverStarting at: $555.00Usage: Heavy Duty
Von Duprin - EL99EO-US26D Rim Exit Device w/ Electric Latch RetractionStarting at: $1,594.00Usage: Heavy Duty