Schlage PS902 Power Supply
$204.74This item ships FREE! Usually Ships: 1-2 Business Days
- For exit devices, electrified strikes, electromagnetic locks, card readers, etc.
- Battery back-up board auto-selects voltage
- Constant output rating at both 12v and 24v settings
Schlage / Von Duprin PS902 Base Power Supply (2A @ 12/24 VDC field selectable)
Installation is simplified by utilizing a flat mounting design and polarized locking connectors for option boards. This design eliminates the need for racks and side connectors. The flat mounting of the option boards also provides for easier access to the terminal blocks for connection of electrified devices (such as exit devices, electrified strikes, electromagnetic locks, card readers, etc.). Common to the line of PS900 Series power supplies is a constant output rating at both 12v and 24v settings, universal 120 VAC to 240 VAC input, and polarized option board connectors. New fire alarm interface board mounting allows outputs to be configured as switched (power cut) or unswitched (power continues) when signal is provided.
- 2A @ 12/24 VDC constant output, field selectable with jumper
- Provides low-voltage, Class 2, filtered and regulated power
- Universal 120-240 VAC, fused primary input
- UL 294, ULC-S318, RoHS, and FCC Part 15 certified