Falcon D231 Double Cylinder Deadbolt
$51.00Usually Ships: 1-2 Days
- Medium Duty – Grade 2
- Double Cylinder – ANSI Function E0142
- Schlage C Keyway
The D231 will fit on virtually any door due to an innovative, adjustable backset design; and they’re backed by Allegion, the best name in the business. Falcon continues to deliver a solid product at a solid price.
*Double Cylinder (Key on Both Sides) – ANSI Function E0142 – Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key on either side *Caution: Double cylinder locks on any door are a life safety hazard in times of emergency and their use is not recommended. Installation should be in accordance with existing codes only.
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Integrated anti-pry shield behind the cylinder assembly for added security and quicker installation
- Tapered front resists wrenching
- Adjustable backset with lock-in-place design delivers greater versatility
- Heavy-duty saw-resistant bolt with spinning hardened steel pin inside for additional protection
A156.5, 2001, Grade 2
ANSI Grade 2
|Cylinder & Keys|
5-pin or 6-pin conventional, keyed different, with 2 keys
Schlage C Keyway
1" throw bolt, 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" square corner face plate
2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Adjustable
1-1/8” x 2-3/4“ square corner
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"