Cal-Royal Pioneer SL Series Cylindrical Lever Lock, ICSL03 Classroom Function, Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep, Less Core
Interchangeable core users can enjoy the convenience of fast rekeying without having to disassemble the lock. This feature is very useful in applications where a high frequency of core changes are needed.
ANSI Function F84 – Deadlocking latch bolt by levers. Outside lever is locked by key in outside lever. Inside lever is always free.
- SFIC = Small Format Interchangeable Core (Core Sold Separately)
- Optional thru-bolt installation
- Individual spring on each side to prevent lever sag, maintain reliability and reduce maintenance
- Meets ADA requirements specially designed for Barrier-Free application
- Conforms with ANSI / BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2 Requirements Exceeds 400,000 Cycles
- For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotels/motels, residential, commercial, and public buildings
US26D (626) Satin Chrome
Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA/ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2
UL/cUL listed up to 3 Hours
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
Cal-Royal - ICSL00 Entrance/Office Lever Lock, Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep$91.51Usage: Medium Duty
Trudoor - CL2-84-SFIC Classroom Lever Lock, Small Format Interchangeable Core PrepStarting at: $56.82Usage: Medium Duty
Yale - 4608LN BAU SFIC Interchangeable Core Classroom Lever Lockset$56.98Usage: Medium Duty
Schlage - ALX70B RHO (Rhodes) SFIC Small Format Interchangeable Core Classroom Lever LockStarting at: $167.59Usage: Medium Duty
Yale - 4708LN BAU SFIC Interchangeable Core Classroom Lever Lockset$165.25Usage: Heavy Duty
Cal-Royal - SL03 Classroom Lever LockStarting at: $66.29Usage: Medium Duty