Cal-Royal Pioneer SL Series Cylindrical Lever Lock, ICSL00 Entrance/Office Function, Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep, Less Core
Interchangeable core users can enjoy the convenience of fast rekeying without having to disassemble the lock. This feature is very useful in applications where a high frequency of core changes are needed.
ANSI Function F109 – Turn/Push button locking. Pushing and turning button locks outside lever requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked with key or inside lever is turned.
- SFIC = Small Format Interchangeable Core (Core Sold Separately)
- Optional thru-bolt installation
- Individual spring on each side to prevent lever sag, maintain reliability and reduce maintenance
- Meets ADA requirements specially designed for Barrier-Free application
- Conforms with ANSI / BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2 Requirements Exceeds 400,000 Cycles
- For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotels/motels, residential, commercial, and public buildings
US26D (626) Satin Chrome
Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA/ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2
UL/cUL listed up to 3 Hours
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
Cal-Royal - ICSL03 Classroom Lever Lock, Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep$91.51Usage: Medium Duty
Trudoor - CL2-82-SFIC Entry Lever Lock, Small Format Interchangeable Core PrepStarting at: $56.82Usage: Medium Duty
Yale - 4607LN BAU SFIC Interchangeable Core Entry Lever Lockset$56.98Usage: Medium Duty
Schlage - ALX53B RHO (Rhodes) SFIC Small Format Interchangeable Core Entrance Lever LockStarting at: $167.59Usage: Medium Duty
Yale - 4707LN BAU SFIC Interchangeable Core Entry Lever Lockset$165.25Usage: Heavy Duty
Cal-Royal - SL00 Entrance/Office Lever LockStarting at: $63.90Usage: Medium Duty