Adams Rite 3090-150 eForce Keyless Keypad Entry Lever Trim, 3090-01
A battery-operated keyless entry control device, the eForce 3090-150 Keyless Entry provides access control for Adams Rite deadlatches and exit devices.
The eForce 3090-150 Keyless Entry is a battery-operated keyless entry control for Adams Rite deadlatches and exit devices, that is compatible with aluminum and hollow metal door applications. The device can accommodate up to 150 users, including master, supervisor, emergency users plus two one-time codes. The eForce 3090-150 can operate in three modes: Standard, Passage, and Lockout. All programming is accomplished via the keypad. Device operation is confirmed by both a visual LED light indicator and an audible sound generated by a Piezo horn.
In the standard mode of operation, a programmed 2 to 7-digit character followedby a star (*) key allows for one entry when used with Adams Rite deadlatches or exit devices. When an authorized code is entered, rotate lever downward 90° to unlock or unlatch locking device. When released, lever returns to horizontal. The MS Deadlocks must always be relocked manually when used with the eForce 3090-150. Hold open time is adjustable from 1 to 9 seconds. eForce 3090-150 accepts any standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam, available separately.
- For use with Adams Rite latches or 8000 Series Exit Devices, Yale 7200 series, Corbin Russwin ED4000 series exit devices only
- Surface mounted with concealed fasteners
- Non-handed with clutched lever protection
- Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries; supports 60,000 activations
- Full outdoor rating; Temperature range from -31 to +151F [-35 to +66C] and 5 to 95% humidity (non-condensing)
- Key override (requires standard 1″ length, 1-5/32” diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam such as 4036 Mortise Cylinder – sold separately)
- FCC Part 15 compliant
121 to match 313 Dark Bronze Anodized, 626 Satin Chrome
Not included, accepts 1″ mortise cylinders with AR/MS cam
4 AA batteries
|Outside Operating Temperature Range||
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Aluminum and hollow metal door applications