Von Duprin PS914-2RS Power Supply
$702.80This item ships FREE! Usually Ships: 1-2 Business Days
- Designed for use with electrified panic devices
- 4A @ 12/24 VDC constant output, field selectable with jumper
- Provides low-voltage, Class 2, filtered and regulated power
Von Duprin PS914-2RS Base Power Supply (4A (16A inrush) @ 12/24 VDC field selectable), 2 Relay board output
Von Duprin power supply and option board products were designed to meet the specific requirements of electrified fire exit devices.
Installation is simplified by utilizing a flat mounting design and polarized locking connectors for option boards. This design eliminates the need for racks and side connectors. The flat mounting of the option boards also provides for easier access to the terminal blocks for connection of electrified devices (such as electrified panic devices, strikes, card readers, etc.).
Common to the line of PS900 Series power supplies is a constant output rating at both 12v and 24v settings, universal 120 VAC to 240 VAC input, and polarized option board connectors. New fire alarm interface board mounting allows outputs to be configured as switched (power cut) or unswitched (power continues) when signal is provided.
- Universal 120-240 VAC, fused primary input
- Two polarized option board connectors
- AC input and DC output monitoring circuit with LED indicators
- Externally visible AC input indicator with isolated SPDT contacts
- UL 294, ULC-S318, RoHS, and FCC Part 15 certified