Stanley QCL151-E-626 Interchangeable Core Entry Lever Lockset
$195.00Usually Ships: 10-20 Days
- Heavy Duty – ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- ADA Compliant, Fire-Rated – 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Entrance/Office Function – Less SFIC Core (Sold Separately)
High value for high-use applications.
STANLEY Commercial Hardware QCL100 Series Grade 1 heavy-duty cylindrical locks deliver quality, performance, and long-term durability at a great value. When you need a reliable lockset for high traffic, heavy abuse applications, the QCL100 series offers flexible solutions with built-in security features to meet those demands.
QCL151 / ANSI F109 Entry Function: Turn/push-button locking; pushing and turning button locks outside lever, requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Push-button locking; pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked by key or by depressing inside lever. Clutch feature disengages outside lever from latch when locked to prevent vandalism. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- SFIC (Small Format Interchangeable Core) – Less Core (Sold Separately)
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Sierra (E) Lever Design
- Tested to meet Grade 1 specification of 800,000 cycles
- Standard clutching mechanism provides resistance to damage caused by physical force
- Thru-bolt design and heavy-duty spring tension provides longer performance life and prevents lever sag
- Compartmentalized packaging allows for quick and easy installation
Not Included – Sold Separately
ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series—Grade 1
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL-cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
626 Satin Chrome
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face