Precision Arm-A-Dor A101-002 Maximum Security Exit Device with Alarm
$899.00This item ships FREE! Usually Ships: 10-15 Days
- Maximum security exit device
- Automatic lock assembly with alarm (cylinder sold separately)
- For 3ft to 4ft door widths, up to 6-3/4″ jamb depth
Arm-A-Dor Maximum Security Exit Device
The ultimate safety and security solution for exit doors: Keep occupants and inventory safe with Arm-A-Dor—PRECISION’s maximum security exit-only device. With enhanced durability features, a built-in alarm, and easy-to-operate design, Arm-A-Dor delivers maximum protection against forced entry, internal theft, and emergencies. Even in the most demanding applications, trust Arm-A-Dor for secured door applications.
With so much depending on the security of a building’s rear exit, business owners simply cannot afford to install a standard exit device, alarm, or deadbolt to the rear-entry door. Installed by many of the nation’s largest retailers, the Arm-A-Dor Series is actually three products in one:
- Locking bar protection for security from the outside
- Built-in alarm to protect against inside theft – Requires standard 1-1/8” mortise cylinder (NOT INCLUDED)
- Panic device
- Enhanced security. Four-point thru-bolt mounting offers greater security and protection against forced entry. An integrated, audible alarm ensures that the door will only be used in an emergency.
- Superior safety. Large print, simple emergency exit instructions in English and Spanish, and a wide push bar surface make operation easy, even in the event of an emergency.
- Rugged design. Two-point solid steel deadbolt latching provides a locking bar that extends onto the door frame rather than a traditional latch and strike, offering greater protection against intrusion and withstanding greater
use and abuse.
- Environmental durability. Constructed for weather and water resistance, Arm-A-Dor performs even in extreme conditions.
- Easy installation. Pre-assembled for 3’-4’ doors, designed non-handed, and mounted to the door via four thru-bolts, Arm-A-Dor is simple to install and retrofit.
US28 (628) Anodized Aluminum
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
36" to 48"
|Frame Jamb Depth|
For frames up to 6-3/4" jamb depth
|Buy American Act Compliance|
Meets Buy Amercian Act – Made in USA
Precision - Arm-A-Dor A101-002 Maximum Security Exit Device with Alarm$899.00
Detex - FV40-EB-36 Fire-Rated Alarmed Rim Exit Device$415.00
Detex - V50-EB Alarmed Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device$570.00
Detex - ECL-230D-PH Alarm Panic Exit Control Lock w/ Long Bar$245.00
Detex - ECL-230D Alarm Panic Exit Control Lock$211.00