Ives kick plates are designed for superior performance in residential and commercial applications. The plates are the choice solution to ensure that the door it protects holds up, ultimately minimizing labor and upkeep costs.
- Protect the bottom of the push side of doors subject to scuffing from foot traffic
- Recommended for all doors subject to normal use (especially doors using a closer)
- Long-lasting plates for interior and exterior applications
- All plates come standard with four beveled edges and countersunk mounting holes
- Mounting hardware exceeds industry standards
NFPA 80 STANDARDS – 2-4.5 Protection Plates: Factory-installed protection plates shall be installed in accordance with the listing of the door. Field-installed protection plates shall be labeled and installed in accordance with their listing.
Exception: Labeling is not required where the top of the protection plate is not more than 16 in. (406 mm) above the bottom of the door.
#6 X 5/8 oval head screws
Meets ANSI A156.06, Grade 1
|Buy American Act Compliance|
Meets Buy Amercian Act – Made in USA
Ives - 8400 Series Mop Plate – US32D Stainless SteelStarting at: $16.00
Ives - 8400 Series Kick Plate – 10″ x 34″ x .050″ – US10 Satin Bronze$98.00
Rockwood - K1050 Series Kick Plate – US32D Stainless SteelStarting at: $16.00
- Trudoor Choicefor stainless kickplates
Ives - 8400 Series Kick Plate – US32D Stainless SteelStarting at: $20.00
Ives - 8400 Series Armor Plate – 34″ x 34″ x .050″ – US32D Stainless Steel$115.00
Ives - 8400 Series Kick Plate – 10″ x 34″ x .050″ – US3 Polished Brass$88.00
Ives - 8400 Series Kick Plate – P-BLK BlackStarting at: $22.00
Ives - 8400 Series Kick Plate – US10B Dark Oil Rubbed BronzeStarting at: $85.00