Hager 1250 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ Full Mortise, Spring Hinge, Standard Weight, Square Corner
Today, the Hager name is synonymous with commercial hinges. In fact, they are the industry’s premier designer and manufacturer of commercial hinges. With legendary quality, time-tested durability, and consistent superior performance, Hager is the one name, and one brand, you can count on to provide it all.
Single Acting, Square Corner, Full Mortise – Spring Hinge
- Steel with Steel components ANSI K81071F
- Not recommended on doors over 7’0″
- For maximum versatility use all spring hinges or a combination of spring hinges and ball bearing hinges. Do not use plain bearing hinges.
- Full spring tension may not be required on all hinges
- Strong wind conditions, drafts, carpeting drag, twisted/misaligned frames, or weatherstripping on doors may require additional spring hinges
L1 Black, 632 Bright Brass, 633 Satin Brass, 640 Oil Rubbed Bronze, 646 Satin Nickel, 652 Satin Chrome, USP Prime Coat
4.5" x 4.5"
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.7
UL listed for use with fire rated doors
|Buy American Act Compliance||
Meets Buy Amercian Act – Made in USA
Trudoor Choicefor spring hinges
Trudoor - SPH – 4.5″ x 4.5″ UL Listed Spring Hinge$15.75Usage: Medium Duty
Hager - BB1279 4.5″ x 4.5″ Ball Bearing HingeStarting at: $7.44Usage: Medium Duty
Trudoor Choicefor standard hinges
Trudoor - BB-NRP – 4.5″ x 4.5″ NRP Ball Bearing Hinge (Non-Removable Pin)Starting at: $7.50Usage: Medium Duty
Ives - 3SP1 – 4.5″ x 4.5″ UL Listed Spring HingeStarting at: $14.06Usage: Medium Duty