Falcon K561CPD DANE Heavy Duty Classroom Lever Lock
$135.00Usually Ships: 2-3 Days
- Heavy Duty – Grade 1 – 626 Finish
- Lock/Unlock by Key – Inside Always Unlocked
- ADA Compliant – 3 Hour Fire-Rated
High traffic, high abuse door openings demand a Grade 1 quality lock to keep doors secure. When quality and reliability are needed but cost is a concern, the certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Falcon K Series can do the job. The Falcon K Series offers a quality product at a value price, and is backed by one of the best names in the business – Allegion.
ANSI Function F84 – Deadlocking latch bolt by levers. Outside lever is locked by key in outside lever. Inside lever is always free.
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Clutching lever design allows the lever to move when locked without unlatching the door, preventing damage to the chassis
- Four through bolts for added strength, providing high security and peace of mind
- Lever security caps to help prevent undesired lever removal and lever sag after continual use
- Manufactured to Allegion’s industry-leading quality standards
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL/cUL listed up to 3 Hours (A Label) – UL symbol on the latch front
Schlage C Keyway
1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
626 Satin Chrome
|Cylinder & Keys|
6-pin conventional, keyed different, with 2 keys