Falcon K301S QUANTUM Heavy Duty Privacy Lever Lock
$147.60Usually Ships: 20-30 Business Days
- Heavy Duty – Grade 1 – 626 Finish
- Bath/Privacy Function – Push Button Locking
- ADA Compliant Lever Handles
High traffic, high abuse door openings demand a Grade 1 quality lock to keep doors secure. When quality and reliability are needed but cost is a concern, the certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Falcon K Series can do the job. The Falcon K Series offers a quality product at a value price, and is backed by one of the best names in the business – Allegion.
ANSI Function F76 – Latch bolt by levers. Outside lever locked by push button in inside lever. Rotating inside lever or closing door releases push button. Emergency release in outside lever unlocks door.
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Clutching lever design allows the lever to move when locked without unlatching the door, preventing damage to the chassis
- Four through bolts for added strength
- Lever security caps to help prevent undesired lever removal and lever sag after continual use
- Manufactured to Allegion’s industry-leading quality standards
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL/cUL listed up to 3 Hours (A Label) – UL symbol on the latch front
1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
1/2" throw – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
626 Satin Chrome