Dormakaba PowerPlex 2000 – P2031 Cylindrical Lever Lock with key Override, 100 Access Codes, 1,000 Audit Events, 2-3/4″ Backset, 1/2″ Throw
Based on the PowerStar Technology, which has been used and manufactured for over 10 years, the PowerPlex Series utilizes new capacitor technology to store power longer and more efficiently. There is no handle pumping required to wake up the lock and the built-in super capacitors will hold a full charge for up to 10 weeks with no activity at the lock. The lock is perfect for small to mid-sized facilities, rarely visited remote locations, retail “Employees Only” areas and military facilities, just to name a few.
Access Control: Electronic pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards. Provides exterior access by PIN code, while allowing free egress.
PowerPlex 2000 locks are self-powered electronic locks that do not require batteries or other power sources. The lock generates its own power with every turn of the lever, making it the most efficient and versatile electronic lockset available with virtually no maintenance costs.
- No Wires: Requires no wiring to or through the door — eliminates risk of damage from pinched wires that can result in costly callbacks.
- Number of Codes: Multiple Users — 100 Codes
- Audit Trail: The most recent 1,000 lock events are recorded in memory, including use of the mechanical key override. Software is required to view audit events.
- Programming: Locks are programmed via keypad or with optional Microsoft® Excel®-based software — simplifies management of doors and users as facility’s number of users and access points grow.
- Handing: Non-handed; pre-assembled for left-hand door installations — easily changed in the field.
- ANSI/BMHA Grade 1 Certified and ADA Compliant
- Fire rating: UL 10C fire rated – Environmental: -31 ºF to +130 ºF
Key Override Options
- Key-in-Lever cylinder in Schlage “C” Keyway with black cap
- Small format — Best and equivalent (6 or 7-pin length)
US26D (626) Satin Chrome
P2031BLL: Prepped for 6 or 7-Pin SFIC, P2031XSLL: KIL, Schlage C Keyway
1/2" throw – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
Packaged standard with both ANSI A11.53 “T Strike” and A115.2 ASA Strike
Self Powering—Kaba’s PowerStar™ technology supplies power for all electronic lock functions, including programming users at the keypad without ever having to change batteries.
UL and cUL Listed – up to 3 Hours
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
Dormakaba - PowerPlex P2031U Self-Powered Electronic Pushbutton Exit Device Lever Trim with Key Override$596.05Usage: Heavy Duty
Dormakaba - PowerPlex P2031 Self-Powered Electronic Pushbutton Lever Lock with Key Override$531.05Usage: Heavy Duty
Dormakaba - PowerPlex P2031LL Self-Powered Electronic Pushbutton Lever Lock, No Key Override$498.55Usage: Heavy Duty
Dormakaba - E-Plex E201U Electronic Pushbutton Exit Device Lever Trim with Key OverrideStarting at: $537.55Usage: Heavy Duty
Dormakaba - E-Plex E201ULL Electronic Pushbutton Exit Device Lever Trim, No Key Override$505.05Usage: Heavy Duty
Dormakaba - E-Plex E5010 Electronic Push Button Exit Device Lever Trim with Key OverrideStarting at: $761.80Usage: Heavy Duty
Dormakaba - E-Plex E2031LL Electronic Pushbutton Lever Lock, No Key OverrideStarting at: $440.05Usage: Heavy Duty
Dormakaba - E-Plex E5031 Electronic Push Button Lock with Key OverrideStarting at: $696.80Usage: Heavy Duty