Corbin Russwin ED5800A 3-Hour Fire-Listed Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device for Metal Doors, up to 8ft Height
All exit devices manufactured by Corbin Russwin undergo rigorous testing, both in the lab and field, with testing procedures that go beyond industry standards. Abuse and cycle tests prove time and again the durability of the entire ED5000 series, and backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Exit Only (Corbin Russwin outside trim sold separately)
- For use with metal doors only
- Designed for standard width stile applications on wood and metal doors
- All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware
- Three-hour fire-rated device listed as fire exit hardware for A label and lesser class 8′ x 8′ double doors
- UL symbol on active case cover indicates listing
- Office Buildings
630 Satin Stainless Steel
36" (for 30" to 36" Doors), 48" (W048 for 36" to 48' Doors)
Meets A156.3, Type 8, Grade 1
Three-hour fire-rated devices listed as fire exit hardware for A label and lesser class 8’ x 8’ double doors
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, stainless steel pullman-type with automatic deadlatching. Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing.
Top: roller type. Bottom: flush mounted.
Handed – Field Reversible
3-1/4" active, 2-3/4" dogged
up to 8'0"
1-3/4" Hollow Metal Doors
Corbin Russwin - ED5800 Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device for Metal DoorsStarting at: $1,668.68Usage: Heavy Duty
Corbin Russwin - ED5400 Surface Vertical Rod Exit DeviceStarting at: $1,501.76Usage: Heavy Duty
Corbin Russwin - A955ET Keyed Armstrong Lever Trim for ED5000 Series Exit Device$476.84Usage: Heavy Duty
Corbin Russwin - PR955ET Keyed Princeton Lever Trim for ED5000 Series Exit Device$476.84Usage: Heavy Duty
Corbin Russwin - N955ET Keyed Newport Lever Trim for ED5000 Series Exit Device$476.84Usage: Heavy Duty
Corbin Russwin - N910ET Passage Newport Lever Trim for ED5000 Series Exit Device$476.84Usage: Heavy Duty