Corbin Russwin ED5400/ED5400A Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device, N955ET Classroom/Storeroom Newport Lever with Escutcheon
All exit devices manufactured by Corbin Russwin undergo rigorous testing, both in the lab and field, with testing procedures that go beyond industry standards. Abuse and cycle tests prove time and again the durability of the entire ED5000 series, and backed by a 5-year warranty.
- ANSI Function: *08 – Entrance by lever. Key locks or unlocks lever.
- *Can be converted to ANSI 09 Storeroom function by a simple field adjustment
- Designed for standard width stile applications on wood and metal doors
- All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware.
- UL symbol on active case cover indicates listing
- ED5400A – Three-hour fire-rated devices listed as fire exit hardware for A label and lesser class 4′ x 8′ single or 8′ x 8′ double doors
N955ET Newport Lever with Escutcheon Trim
- ANSI Function: 08 – Entrance by knob or lever. Key locks or unlocks knob or lever
- Can be converted to ANSI 09 Storeroom function by a simple field adjustment
- Free Wheeling vandal-resistant design
- Beveled edges
- Newport lever design
- Dimensions: 3″ x 10-1/4″ x 13/16″
- Projection: 2-5/8″
- Office Buildings
630 Satin Stainless Steel
36" (for 30" to 36" Doors), 48" (W048 for 36" to 48' Doors)
Meets A156.3, Type 2, Grade 1
ED5400 non-fire-rated – ED5400A 3 hour fire-rated
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
1-1/8" Rim Cylinder (Sold Separately)
Top: 3/4" throw, stainless steel pullman-type with automatic deadlatching. Bottom: 5/8" throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing.
Top: adjustable roller strike with positive locking plate and shims. Bottom: flush mounted.
Hex key dogging standard on non-fired-rated devices
Handed (LHR – Left Hand Reverse or RHR – Right Hand Reverse)
3-1/4" active, 2-3/4" dogged
Standard top rod for 7' door. All rods easily field cut to size. Optional door heights up to 8’
1-3/4" Metal and Wood Doors
|Buy American Act Compliance||
Meets Buy Amercian Act – Made in USA
Trudoor - TDE-1000V-L Heavy-Duty Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device with Escutcheon Lever$626.70Usage: Heavy Duty
Corbin Russwin - ED5400 x N910ET Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device with Passage Lever TrimStarting at: $1,866.46Usage: Heavy Duty
Sargent - 8713 x ETL Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device with Lever Trim$2,033.89Usage: Heavy Duty
Corbin Russwin - ED5400A Fire-Rated Surface Vertical Rod Exit DeviceStarting at: $1,621.36Usage: Heavy Duty
Corbin Russwin - ED5400 Surface Vertical Rod Exit DeviceStarting at: $1,501.76Usage: Heavy Duty
Yale - 6100 x AU626F Panic Rim Exit Device with Classroom/Storeroom Lever TrimStarting at: $735.64Usage: Heavy Duty
Von Duprin - 99L Rim Exit Device with LeverStarting at: $1,661.22Usage: Heavy Duty