Louvered Commercial Hollow Metal Doors
Starting at $340
Commercial hollow metal doors with louvers or door vents, provide air ventilation between rooms or inside of closets. Louvered doors help ventilate rooms when closed while still providing privacy and security. Louvers are often found inside of restroom and electrical or mechanical closet doors.
- Heavy Duty 18 Gauge Steel
- Ideal for Interior and Exterior Applications
- Includes Pre-Installed Steel Louver (50% Free Air Flow)
12″ x 12″
24″ x 12″
24″ x 18″
24″ x 24″
LL (Top & Bottom)
Above drawings based on 3’0″ x 7’0″ doors.
18″ x 12″ and 18″ x 18″ also standard (not shown). Custom sizes available.
- Self-Attaching, Vandal-Proof Design
- 18 gauge Cold Rolled Steel Frame, 20 ga. Blades
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Gray or Bronze Finish
- Free Air Flow: 50% Free Area
- Fusible Link Fire-Rated Louvers Available (24" x 24" Max Louver Size; Bottom of Door Only; 45 to 90 Minute Rating) Glass can not be used in conjunction with louvers in fire rated doors
- Heavy Duty, SDI Level 2 - 18 Gauge Steel - (16 Ga. Available)
- Rigid Honeycomb Core or Polystyrene Core
- Standard Widths up to 4'0", Height to 8'0"
- Non-Handed Design; Reversible Hinge Plates
- Full Height, Epoxy Filled Mechanical Interlock Edges
- Inverted Top and Bottom Channels
- Square Hinge and Lock Edges (Beveled Edges Available)
- Factory Applied Baked-On Rust Inhibiting Primer (No Special Color Options) - Not intended to be a finish coat. It is recommended that finish paint (top coat) be applied after installation
- Heavy Gauge Door Closer Reinforcement
- Standard Lock Preps Include 161 (cylindrical lock), 86 Edge (mortise lock), Deadbolt, RPD (blank edge, panic reinforced)
- Meets or Exceeds Standards for ANSI 250.4 and ANSI 250.8
Specifications may vary.