800A1 steel louver with framed insect screen for 1-3/4″ thick doors
Louvers provide air ventilation between rooms or inside of closets. Louvered doors help ventilate rooms when closed while still providing privacy and security. Louvers are often found inside of restroom and electrical or mechanical closet doors. Inverted “Y” Blades Recommended for Schools, Class “A” and Institutional Buildings.
800A1 Frame: Self-attaching frame with 1-1/4″ trim, mitered and welded corners. Screws fasten through frame into louver core, leaving corridor side of frame free of fasteners.
- Includes framed fiberglass insect screen – Screen is flush with surface of louver
- Reverse “Y” blades are frame supported at 1″ increments, with blocked vision design
- Self-attaching, vandal-proof design
- Single side mounting for non-corridor exposure with fastening screws included
- Designed for use with 1-3/4″ doors only
- Order size is equal to door cutout size
Gray, Mineral Bronze
12" x 12", 18" x 12", 18" x 18", 18" x 60", 24" x 12", 24" x 24", 24" x 60"
|Free Flow Area||
50% Free Area
18 gauge CRS frame and 20 gauge blades
Phillips head screws #8 x 3/4" – Included
|Buy American Act Compliance||
Meets Buy Amercian Act – Made in USA
Air Louvers - 800A1(S) Stainless Steel Louver with Inverted Y BladesStarting at: $219.00
NGP (National Guard) - L-700-RX Steel LouverStarting at: $62.00
Air Louvers - 1900A Fire-Rated Adjustable Z-Blade Fusible Link LouverStarting at: $139.00
Trudoor Choicefor standard louvers
Air Louvers - 800A1 Louver with Inverted Y BladesStarting at: $54.00