Yale 7170F LBR Fire-Rated Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device (Less Bottom Rod)
$1,185.00This item ships FREE! Usually Ships: 1-2 Days
- Heavy Duty – Grade-1 – ANSI/BHMA Certified
- 3′ x 7′ Surface Mounted Fire Exit Device
- Less Bottom Rod (LBR) option
Yale 7000 Series Exit Devices deliver an unparalleled combination of durability, innovation, and aesthetics. The simple, clean lines and variety of available finishes suit the modern decor of any commercial building.
- Exit Only (Yale Exit Device Trim Sold Separately)
- 630 Stainless Steel Finish
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- ISO 9001: Designed and manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Designed for wide stile and flush doors
- Handing – Field reversible
- Interlocking top strike and latch mounting plate
- Less bottom rod (LBR option)
- Heat-activated door bolt (thermal pin) – Used when bottom rod is omitted from fire exit devices (LBR).
Fire exit hardware (F) (8' x 10' pairs, 1-1/2 hr.) (8' x 8' pairs, 3 hr.)
Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
LBR (Less Bottom Rod) Surface Device
|Door Width Range||
30" to 36"
up to 7'0"
|Minimum Stile Width||
3-1/4" active, 2-3/4" dogged
Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, pullman-type with automatic deadlatching
Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware. Sex nuts and bolts supplied standard for fire exit hardware
1-3/4" Metal, wood or composite doors
630 Stainless Steel