Stanley QCL250-E-626 Entry Lever Lockset
$99.00Usually Ships: 10-20 Days
- Medium Duty – ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
- ADA Compliant, Fire-Rated – 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Entrance/Office Function – ANSI F109
A better solution for standard-duty applications.
STANLEY Commercial Hardware’s QCL200 standard-duty cylindrical lock series provides a better solution for light commercial applications. Designed for quick installation, easy retrofit, longer performance life, and vandal resistance, the QCL200 series offers a better initial value and significant long-term savings. The QCL200 series cylindrical locks combine quality, performance, and value—and are backed by the name more Americans trust with their security.
QCL250 / ANSI F109 Entry Function: Turn/push-button locking; pushing and turning button locks outside lever, requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Push-button locking; pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked by key or by depressing inside lever. Clutch feature disengages outside lever from latch when locked to prevent vandalism. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- 626 Satin Chrome Finish
- Sierra (E) Lever Design
- Tested to meet Grade 2 specification of 400,000 cycles
- Standard clutching mechanism provides resistance to damage caused by physical force
- Thru-bolt design and heavy-duty spring tension provides longer performance life and prevents lever sag
- Compartmentalized packaging allows for quick and easy installation
626 Satin Chrome
ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series—Grade 2
|Cylinder & Keys||
6-pin conventional, keyed different, with 2 keys
Schlage C Keyway
1/2” throw, deadlocking – 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" face
4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ASA/ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL-cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
1-3/8" to 1-3/4"