Protect door openings & building contents from floodwater
Flood Shield is designed to help protect door openings and building contents from floodwater. This unique product features a spring mechanism that maintains constant tension against the gasketing to create a solid flood barrier.
- 1/4″ Marine grade aluminum shield with handle cutouts
- Closed-cell neoprene rubber gaskets installed on bottom and sides of shield
- Anodized aluminum mounting channels
- Universal channels can install inside or outside mount
- Stainless steel springs provide seal compression
- #10 x 1-1/2″ stainless steel sheet metal screws
- Optional FSSP Center Support & Cap (recommended) for shields over 50″ in width
Complies with guidelines of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration (FIMA) for use on doors in flood-prone areas.
A threshold is recommended if sill is not smooth and clean.
Flood shields are made to order and are non-returnable.
NGP (National Guard) - 512SS Smooth Top Stainless Steel Saddle Threshold – 5″ Wide x 1/2″ HighStarting at: $395.06
NGP (National Guard) - FSSP Center Support Post & Cap for Flood Shield Over 50″ Wide$101.59
NGP (National Guard) - FS22 Door Flood Barrier Shield, 22″ HeightStarting at: $846.30
NGP (National Guard) - FS34 Door Flood Barrier Shield, 34″ HeightStarting at: $1,235.33