Ives COR7G Gravity Coordinator
$57.24Usually Ships: 1-2 Business Days
- For use on pairs of doors when one door needs to close before the other
- Meets ANSI A156.3 Type 21B
- UL Listed for installation on labeled frame
Ives COR7G US26D Door Coordinator, 7″ Gravity Arm, Satin Chrome
Coordinators are designed for use on pairs of doors when one door needs to close before the other. The active door lever, located nearest to the active stop, holds the active door open until the trigger mechanism is released by the closing of the inactive leaf.
- When active door is open, coordinator prevents active door from closing until inactive door bypasses. Closing of inactive door causes strike plate on top of door to contact cam and lift arm, allowing active door to close. As inactive door continues closing, roller rides over strike plate on to door bracket, holding arm above active door.
- Gravity action arm and door bracket are adjustable on the job for ease of installation. Rubber roller provides quiet and efficient operation, and helps protect the astragal and doors from damage
- Nylon roller on short arm glides smoothly over door bracket and strike, ensuring silent operation
- UL Listed for fire doors
COR7G 7″ projection
- COR7G for use on pairs of doors with astragal on active door up to 4′ or with astragal on inactive door up to 3’4″ or with astragal on both doors up to 2’10”
626 Satin Chrome
Meets ANSI A156.3 Type 21B
UL Listed for installation on labeled frame