Ives push and pull plates are designed for interior and exterior applications. All plates come standard with four beveled edges and countersunk mounting holes.
- Meets ANSI A156.06, Grade 1
- Heavy-duty mounting hardware exceeds industry standards
- Standard mounting hardware for door thickness of 1-1/2″ to 1-3/4″
- Comes standard with thru-bolt screws and decorative washers
- For use with hollow metal doors and wood doors
Finishes include US32DAM/630AM Stainless Steel Antimicrobial
The antimicrobial coating is specially formulated to inhibit the growth of bacteria by interrupting cell multiplication. The result is that the silver ions surround bacterial cells, blocking food, and slowing the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew.
Ives - 8303-8 Pull Plate – 4″ x 16″ w/ 1″ Round Pull 8″ CTCStarting at: $49.00
Rockwood - 107 x 70C Pull Plate – 4″ x 16″ w/ 3/4″ Round Pull 8″ CTCStarting at: $40.00
Rockwood - AP1007 Arm Pull with Plate, Hands-Free Door PullStarting at: $162.00
Don Jo - CFK7115 Pull Plate w/ Deadbolt Hole – 4″ x 16″ x .050″ w/ 3/4″ Round Pull 6″ CTC$40.00
Don Jo - CFK71 Push Plate w/ Deadbolt Hole – 4″ x 16″ x .050″$14.00
Ives - 8200 Push Plate – 4″ x 16″ x .050″Starting at: $10.00
Ives - 8103EZHD-0 Solid Straight 10″ Door Pull, 1″ DiameterStarting at: $53.00