Dorma ED900-J8 Low Energy Swing Door Operator Pair for Double Doors, Push Side Top Jamb Mount
dormakaba’s most advanced low-energy swing door power operator
Employing an innovative electromechanical drive and a state-of-the-art microprocessor motion control system, the ED900 is DORMA’s most advanced low-energy swing door power operator. The operator is exceptionally quiet, safe, and easy to use.
- SW = Two standard width covers, 27″, for two ED900 operators
- FWPRS = Seamless full width cover for pair of doors (door widths from 56″–96″), includes center mounting plate, control switch wiring harness, synchronizing cable, mode switch with cable, and power harness jumper.
- Advanced power assist: When operated manually, the ED900 demands little physical effort. Advanced power assist through the entire opening cycle makes even the heaviest-rated door feel light.
- Fully ADA compliant: The operator is especially helpful for children, the elderly, persons with disabilities, or those carrying objects or pushing carts. This fully ADA-compliant device opens doors at precisely controlled speeds and forces, assuring safety for all users.
- Advanced features: The ED900 also includes a blow-open feature for smoke ventilation (per NFPA code 92B), permanent hold-open, and an onboard power supply delivering 1.5 amps @ 24-volt DC, which eliminates the need for a secondary power supply. It includes twelve programmable options to accommodate even the most challenging door installations.
- Small footprint: The ED900 low energy operator boasts the smallest footprint in the industry, up to 65 percent smaller than some other manufacturers’ operators.
- Onboard Power Supply: Delivers an unprecedented 1.5 amps @ 24 VDC: 3× more power than the competition. No need for a separate power supply.
Top jamb (Push Side)
689 Aluminum, 693 Black, 695 Dark Bronze
FWPRS – Seamless full width cover, SW – Two standard width covers
115 VAC +/–10%, 5O/60 Hz, 6.6 A max – Branch Circuit Protection: 15 A min
|Max Door Size||
48" wide – 220 lb (each door)
26.5 lb each. (x2)
5° F to 122° F (–15° C to 50° C)
|Standard Operator Dimensions||
27" W × 2-3/4" H × 5-1/8" D each.
|Max Opening Angle||
Powered: 110° – Manual: 180°
ANSI/BHMA 156.19 Power Assist and Low Energy Power Operated Doors
Meets ADA requirements – A117.1 Accessibility Code
UL/CUL Listed for Fire Door Operators with Automatic Closers, Underwriters Laboratories — ANSI/UL 325 Door, Drapery, Gate, Louver, and Window Operators and Systems
ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Useable Buildings and Facilities, California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) approved
Dormakaba - WS/RFT-1 433 SQ4 Wireless Wall Switch$330.95
Dormakaba - WS1 Wired Wall Switch$206.64
Dormakaba - RFR 433 Wireless Receiver$166.30
Dormakaba - ED900-T-SW Low Energy Swing Door Operator – Pull-Side, Track Mount$3,335.61Usage: Heavy Duty
Dormakaba - ED900-J8-SW Low Energy Swing Door Operator – Push-Side, Top Jamb Mount$3,335.61Usage: Heavy Duty