Curries Commercial Hollow Metal Doors & Frames
Curries is a leading manufacturer of steel doors and frames and have one of the largest production facilities in the industry. Using only the highest quality materials and manufacturing techniques, Curries produces metal doors and frames in a wide variety of sizes, gauges, and styles to meet the full range of safety, security and aesthetic requirements. Curries products are SDI Certified and Made in the USA.
- Ideal for Interior and Exterior Applications
- Insulated Polystyrene Core Doors
- Frames Designed for Quick Installation
*specify “Curries Brand” in notes of Quote Builder formCONFIGURE & GET PRICE
All CURRIES 707 Series doors are insulated as standard with fully bonded, durable polystyrene cores. CURRIES composite type doors have been tested to out-perform all test criteria available for physical endurance. The combined durability and variety of options available make these doors a popular choice for any application.
- 1-3/4″ Thick
- Available with Embossed Panels
- Insulated Polystyrene Core
- Polystyrene R-Factor – 5.1
- 16 Gauge Top & Bottom Channels
- 18, 16 or 14 Gauge Face Skins
- Fire Rated up to 3 Hours
- Rugged Perimeter Channel Construction
- Sizes from 2068 to 50100
- Versatile and Dependable
- Made in USA
CURRIES offers a complete line of flush frames that are available in 16, 14, and 12 gauge cold-rolled or galvannealed steel. Frames can be knocked down, set up and spot welded at miters, or set up and arc welded at miters and ground smooth.
- For masonry, wood or metal studs wall, installed either to cap or butt the wall
- Frame jamb depths: 4-3/4″, 5-3/4″, 6-3/4″, 7-3/4″, 8-3/4″
- Unequal rabbets
- 16 and 14 gauge steel (14 gauge optional)
- Available Knock-Down or Set-up and Welded.
- Fire-rated up to 3 Hours
CURRIES drywall frames are 16 gauge cold-rolled steel. These frames are manufactured to provide clean, sharp lines, rigid corner construction, and fine miter lines on all joints. They are designed to go into an opening after the wall is up, and they are available to accommodate practically any wall thickness. All frames receive a factory baked-on coat of rust inhibitive primer and are also available with factory baked-on enamel.
- Heavy Duty; 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Quick Installation
- Standard Compression Anchors for Steel or Wood Stud Walls
- Die-mitered corners
- Universal Hinge Preparations
- Optional Door Closer Reinforcement
- Fire-Rated up to 90 Minutes
Popular Metal Doors
Hollow Metal Door with LouverStarting at: $340
Double Doors - Hollow Metal PairsStarting at: $505
Fire-Rated Metal DoorStarting at: $240
6-Panel Embossed Hollow Metal DoorStarting at: $305
Metal Building DoorsStarting at: $715*
Flush Commercial Hollow Metal DoorsStarting at: $235
Hollow Metal Door with Lite Kit & GlassStarting at: $345