Prefinished Solid Core Wood Doors
Starting at $255*
We provide prefinished architectural grade wood doors that are built with traditional solid core construction components. Prefinished wood doors can be pre-machined to accommodate almost any hardware application. Intended for interior use only.
- 1-3/4" Thick, Solid Core Construction
- Eliminates the issues of a field finished door - Save time and money!
- UV Technology cured system provides high quality and durability
- Environmentally friendly w/ Zero VOC emissions
*includes double bevel, hinge and single bore lock preps
- Specifications: 5 Ply construction. Meets or exceeds industry standards of WDMA I.S.1;
- Thickness: 1-3/4” Only
- Maximum Sizes: Width – 4’0″ — Length – 8’0″
- Core: 28-30lb particleboard – ANSI A208.1 Grade LD-1
- Stiles: Matching Hardwood; Width = 1” Nominal, 13/16” Minimum after preﬁt size
- Undercut: 3/4″ Standard
- Machining: To Specification
- Lites and Louvers: To Specification
- Acoustical Rating: 32 STC Operable
- Fire Rating: 20 Minute Rated – See Fire-Rated Wood Doors for Mineral Core 45-90 Minute Rated
4 Week Lead Time for Special Finishes
These swatch samples are not intended to be used for final color selection, they are merely a display of colors available.
Veneer sliced parallel to the pith of the log and approximately tangent to the growth rings to achieve flat cut veneer. Plain sliced veneer can be cut using either a horizontal or vertical slicing machine or by the half round method using a rotary lathe.
The log is placed in a lathe and rotated against a stationary knife. This produces a continuous sheet of veneer, similar to pulling a long sheet off a roll of paper towels. Often a characteristic of this veneer cutting technique is random wild grain.
12″ x 12″
5″ x 35″
6″ x 27″
7″ x 22″
8″ x 32″
24″ x 24″
HG – Half Glass
LNL – Long Narrow Lite
FG – Full Glass
FG2 – Full Glass 2
(2 Lites w/ Integral Rail)