Primed MDF Solid Core Wood Door
Starting at $125*
Primed MDF flush wood doors are an economical alternative to prefinished wood doors or steel doors and can be used for commercial and institutional applications. Doors are prepped for locks and hinges – can be prepped for other door hardware along with glass lite kits and louvers. MDF doors provide a much smoother surface than natural wood, for easy painting.
- 1-3/4" Thick, Solid Core Construction
- Primed MDF (White) - Ready for Paint
- Commercial Quality - Interior Use Only
*includes double bevel, hinge and single bore lock preps
- Specifications: 3 Ply Construction. Meets or exceeds industry standards of WDMA I.S.1;
- Thickness: 1-3/4” Only
- Maximum Sizes: Width – 4’0″ : Length – 8’0″
- Faces: MDF Single Ply – Primed White
- Core: Particleboard; Meets or Exceeds ANSI A208.1 and CS236-66
- Undercut: 3/4″ Standard
- Machining: To Specification
- Lites and Louvers: To Specification
- Fire Rating: Non-Fire-Rated (Optional 20-Minute Fire Label)
- Made in the USA
12″ x 12″
5″ x 35″
6″ x 27″
7″ x 22″
8″ x 32″
24″ x 24″
HG – Half Glass
LNL – Long Narrow Lite
FG – Full Glass
FG2 – Full Glass 2
(2 Lites w/ Integral Rail)
The above drawings are based on 3’0″ x 7’0″ doors.
Placement of all vision lites (except for 12″ x 12″) meet ADA Accessibility Guidelines.
Custom elevations available upon request.