Cal-Royal NALRMA9800 Alarmed Rim Exit Device, Exit Only
Includes a built-in battery-powered alarm – great for applications such as retail, hospitality, and more.
- 1, 3, 5-minute and continuous alarm type settings available 3-1/2″
- ON and OFF power switch
- Alarm sound frequency is 120 db
- Alarm unit has an internal horn. When the push rail is depressed, the horn sounds to provide an audible means of signaling that the door has been opened and breached
- The key switch to turn alarm off is a standard 1-1/4″” cylinder with “C” keyway.
- The alarm operates on one standard 9-volt transistor battery. When battery is weak the horn will emit an intermittent signal.
- Alarmed units are supplied with a micro switch, which monitors the push rail and the latch bolt for foolproof security on rim devices
- Alarm unit has a signal OC output that can be linked to external alarm control systems
- Easy removal of the alarm unit without the need to dismount the exit device for battery maintenance
- Unit includes “EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY ALARM WILL SOUND” decal for application on door or unit
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 and UL/cULlisted for panic hardware
- Exit Only – (Outside Trim Sold Separately)
US32D (630) Satin Stainless Steel
36" (For 30” to 36” doors), 48" (For 37” to 48” doors)
Standard 6-pin mortise cylinder included
Schlage C Keyway
Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
Stainless steel 3/4” throw with anti-pick feature
239 packed standard
2-1/2" active, 1-3/4" dogged
Non Handed – Completely Reversible
Limited Lifetime Warranty