We offer an array of commercial door hinges including butt hinges, continuous hinges (Roton), spring hinges, electric transfer hinges, hospital tip hinges, invisible hinges, swing clear hinges, double acting hinges and more. Hinges are offered in a wide variety of types, sizes and finishes.
- Plain & Ball Bearing Hinges Available
- NRP - Non-Removable Pin Hinges Available
Starting at $5 ea.
- For use on heavy or high traffic doors. Instead of using a pin as in conventional hinges, a geared rotating joint is used. Weight is distributed evenly along the full length of the frame, thus minimizing wear on the hinge and extending the life of an opening. Typical problems such as door bind and sag are eliminated, reducing service calls and maintenance costs.
Configure and Get Price
- Ideal for Retrofit Projects and New Construction
- Fire-Rated Hinges Available
- Finishes: Clear Aluminum and Dark Bronze
- Full Surface, Half Surface and Concealed Leaf Available
Starting at $134
- Full Mortise Plain Bearing
For standard weight doors receiving low frequency service. Designed to have both leaves mortised into the door and the jamb.Full Mortise Ball Bearing
For medium and high frequency (heavy) use. Required for fire rated openings. Both leaves mortised into the door and the jamb.Spring Hinges
Single acting reverse action. Full mortise. Spring butt hinges are used anywhere you need a door to self-close.
Specialty hinges include electric transfer hinges, hospital tip hinges, invisible hinges, swing clear hinges, double acting hinges and more.NRP - Non Removable Pin HingesElectrified HingesSwing Clear Hinges