Yale 7000 Series Exit Devices deliver an unparalleled combination of durability, innovation, and aesthetics. The simple, clean lines and variety of available finishes suit the modern decor of any commercial building.
- Exit Only (Yale Exit Device Trim Sold Separately)
- 630 Stainless Steel Finish
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- ISO 9001: Designed and manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Designed for wide stile and flush doors
- Handed. Specify hand (field reversible)
- Bottom deadbolt for secure latching
- Fully adjustable roller strike
7110 Non-rated – 7110F Fire-Rated up to 3 Hours
Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
Surface Rod Device
|Door Width Range||
30" to 36"
up to 7'0"
|Minimum Stile Width||
3-1/4" active, 2-3/4" dogged
top: 3/4" pullman style with auto deadlatching; Bottom 5/8" deadbolt, held retracted during door swing
Top: Roller type 791. Bottom: Flush mounted 790
Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware. Sex nuts and bolts supplied standard for fire exit hardware
1-3/4" Metal, wood or composite doors
630 Stainless Steel