Von Duprin XP99EO-US26D Panic Rim Exit Device
$1,060.62This item ships FREE! Usually Ships: 2-3 Days
- Heavy Duty – Grade-1 – ANSI/BHMA Certified – Made in USA
- For doors that require increased security
- Features XP patented latch bolt design
XP99 Rim exit devices are designed for single and double doors with mullion that require increased security. The XP latch provides twice the static load force resistance of standard exit devices. The “smart” latch changes shape when subjected to external forces. This design enables the exit door to withstand an external attack and remain secure. Additionally, the patented latch bolt design provides greater, longer-lasting latch bolt to strike contact which is not easily affected by the twisting motion of a weakened frame, resulting in an opening that will remain strong. Devices are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.3 2014, Grade 1 and UL listed for panic exit hardware.
- EO = Exit Only, ANSI Function 01 (98/99 Series Outside Trim sold separately)
- 3ft length (for 2’4″ to 3’0″ wide doors)
- US26D/626 satin chrome finish
- Deadlocking 3/4″ latchbolt standard
- 909 roller strike standard
3'0" (2'4" to 3'0" Doors)
US26D (626) Satin Chrome
Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards
Deadlatching, 3/4" throw
Half turn hex dogging standard
909 Strike Standard
8" x 2-3/4" x 2-3/8"
Pushbar Neutral – 3-13/16" – Pushbar Depressed – 3-1/16"
Includes screws for metal and wood doors
1-3/4″ Thick Doors