Timely Prefinished Steel Door Frames
Interior Steel Door Frames for Stud Walls
Starting at $99
Timely prefinished steel door frames are an ideal solution for most interior commercial drywall applications. Like hollow metal drywall frames, Timely frames can be installed in walls constructed with either wood stud or steel stud framing but are installed AFTER the the drywall is applied and painted.
Designed for commercial and institutional use in offices, hotels, schools, hospitals and health care facilities.
- No Painting = Time and Money Saved!
- 3 Piece KD (knocked down) Frame
- Includes Snap-on Steel Casing Trim
- Recommended for use with Commercial Wood Doors
- 20 or 18 Gauge Prefinished steel
- Standard Throat Sizes: 3-3/4″ to 7-1/4″
- Sidelite and Borrowed Lite Frames Available
- Available in 4 Standard Colors
- Fire-Rated up to 90 Minutes for Non-Glazed Openings
- Fire-Rated up to 45 Minutes for Glazed Openings
Non-stock custom colors available upon request.
Timely Prefinished Steel Frame
A = opening width + 1 ¼”
B = opening height + 1″
The rough opening would be 37 ¼” x 81″
for a 3’0″ x 6’8″ door & frame
The rough opening would be 37 ¼” x 85″
for a 3’0″ x 7’0″ door & frame