Non-Removable Pin also known as security hinges are used with outswinging doors with locking hardware. Typically found on exterior doors that swing outward. A set screw in the barrel prevents the removal of the hinge pin.
Ives offers a variety of architectural hinges that will cover any need commercial application while also exceeding code requirements. With tested durability and consistent superior performance, Ives architectural hinges get the job done.
- NRP = Non-Removable Pin
- Hinges tested for cycles, weather, and environment to ensure high performance
- Recommended for medium weight doors (<150 lbs)
- Recommended for medium frequency usage (<400 cycles per day)
- Made with two ball bearing assemblies
- Recommended for use with a door closer
- Packed with fasteners for hollow metal and wood doors
- UL Listed (3 Hour Fire-Rated)
- UL Classified for windstorm rated assemblies – R37965
600 Prime Coat, 630 Stainless Steel, 640 Oil Rubbed Bronze, 646 Satin Nickel, 652 Satin Chrome, F-BLK Flat Black
4.5" x 4.5"
1040 steel or 304 series stainless steel
Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.1 for performance standards, Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.7 for template hinge dimensions
Certified to meet UL standards (3hr)
Hager - BB1168 NRP 4.5″ x 4.5″ Heavy Weight Ball Bearing Hinge (Non-Removable Pin)$25.00Usage: Heavy Duty
Hager - 1250 4″ x 4″ US26D UL Listed Spring Hinge$22.00Usage: Medium Duty
Hager - 1250 4.5″ x 4.5″ US26D UL Listed Spring Hinge$29.00Usage: Medium Duty
Hager - BB1279 5″ x 4.5″ Ball Bearing HingeStarting at: $22.00Usage: Medium Duty
Hager - BB1279 NRP 5″ x 4.5″ Ball Bearing Hinge (Non-Removable Pin)Starting at: $25.00Usage: Medium Duty
Hager - BB1279 4″ x 4″ Ball Bearing HingeStarting at: $14.00Usage: Medium Duty
Hager - BB1279 NRP 5″ x 5″ Ball Bearing Hinge (Non-Removable Pin)Starting at: $25.00Usage: Medium Duty
Hager - BB1279 5″ x 5″ Ball Bearing HingeStarting at: $22.00Usage: Medium Duty