Yale 6100-A-ALR Alarmed Rim Exit Device
$695.00This item ships FREE! Usually Ships: 2-3 Days
- Ensures loss prevention and reduces employee and customer theft
- Powered by one 9-volt battery (included), 90-decibel alarm
- Armed and disarmed by key (mortise cylinder sold separately – add one below)
The A-ALR Emergency Exit Option for Yale 6000ED Series Exit Devices is ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 and UL/cULlisted for panic hardware. This durable aluminum rail exit device with built-in battery-powered alarm is great for applications such as retail, hospitality, and more. This product is easily installed or retrofitted onto existing door preps, and comes standard with a 10 year limited warranty.
- Standard 36″ device fits doors 35″-36″ Device cannot be cut less than 35″
- Heavy-Duty, ANSI Grade 1
- Power Requirements: One 9-volt battery (included)
- Loudness: 90db @ 10 feet
- Arm/Disarm: Uses one 1-1/8″ straight cam mortise cylinder (sold separately – Yale 2153 and 2553 US26D Satin Chrome cylinders available as an add-on). Clockwise turn arms the alarm, counter clockwise turn disarms or silences the alarm.
- Exit Only (outside trim sold separately)
- Works with a complete range of Yale exit device trim
- All metal design, no plastic parts
- BSP / 622 – Black finish
Benefits: Ensures loss prevention. Reduces employee and customer theft
Quick & easy installation: Only five screws needed to mount the device to the door
Strong & reliable: ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 and UL/cULpanic hardware certified
Activation: Alarm is armed by turning key clockwise. Low audible chirp indicates alarm has been activated. Alarm will sound when the exit device pushpad is depressed. Factory preset for standard alarm mode which automatically resets after 5 minutes.
Continuous Alarm Mode: Alarm sounds continuous when the exit device pushpad is depressed. Alarm must be manually reset by keyswitch. (This feature is selected by a switch on the circuit board.)
Device Status: A Red LED indicator will illuminate every 30 seconds when the alarm is armed.
Tamper Resistant: Built-in safety monitor sounds alarm when tampering occurs.
Warning: “EMERGENCY EXIT – ALARM WILL SOUND” on pushpad
Ideal Applications: Shopping plazas, Retails stores, Convenience stores, Hotels, Grocery stores, Shopping malls
BSP – Black Suede Powder Coat
35" to 36"
1-1/8" Mortise Cylinder (sold separately)
|Minimum Stile Width||
Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
1-3/4" Metal, wood or composite doors